"Fashion's fade, only style remains the same." Coco Chanel



Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's amazing what you can find!

On the weekend i went op shopping and i am so excited about what i found... for $26!!! I thought it was pretty amazing. It is almost as if these items were waiting for me to come and buy them. I have been trying to find a bag like that for ages & it is in perfect condition. The shoes are a perfect fit. The scarf is amazing and is my favourite colour (blue). The cardigan is 91% wool and i have always wanted a chunky cardigan with toggle buttons and large pockets. The denim jacket is vintage Sportsgirl & for a photoshoot, i am sure it'll come in handy again. I can't wait for the cooler months to arrive. I am having visions of how perfect those shoes would look with black tights and a little dress. The scarf will brighten up any outfit and the cardigan can be thrown on top of almost anything. The bag is perfect for everyday, it has so many compartments in it and everyone needs a denim jacket in their closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment